View HR (we/our/us) strive to provide its services to such a high standard that there is no need to complain. Sometimes things do go wrong and if you are dissatisfied, we want you to tell us immediately.

We will not charge you for dealing and investigating your complaint and doing so will not, in most cases have any impact on the services that we are providing you. However, we may be prevented from providing any services to you in accordance with any applicable regulatory requirements.

Informal stage and HR Consultancy Services

Initially, we ask that you contact your usual ViewHR contact and talk to them about your concerns. They will try and resolve these with you directly. They will aim to do so within seven business days.

Sometimes it can take longer to investigate and resolve more complex issues, such as when your usual contact is on leave. If this is the case with your matter, your usual contact, or their colleague will tell you how long they think it will take and keep you updated regularly.

If your concerns or issues have not been resolved, someone different, usually more senior or at least as senior as your usual contact will be appointed. They will discuss with you how a resolution can be found. They will aim to do so within seven business days.

Formal Stage (Legal Services only)

If we have provided you with Legal Services and the Informal Stage has not been able to resolve the issues or concerns, or (in relation to Legal Services) when we or you consider them to be so serious that only a Formal Complaint is appropriate, our Complaints Manager, Gemma Murphy will be appointed.

It may be necessary for you to write to Gemma setting out in detail your complaint and also discussing the issues with her too. Gemma can be contacted by email or by post View HR Limited, Positive House, 1 GP Centre, Yeoman Rd, Ringwood BH24 3FF. If Gemma will not be responsible for your complaint, we will inform you who will be and how to contact them.

We will acknowledge your complaint and request any information from you within five business days of receiving your complaint. Sometimes, it will not be possible to consider your complaint without further information from you.

We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint. You will be provided with this procedure and estimated timescale involved. An investigation will be commenced.

We will aim to notify (usually by email) you with the outcome to our investigation and your complaint within 30 business days of commencing our investigation. However, the maximum time we can take to do so is eight weeks.

We will usually invite you to meet with the individual responsible for your complaint to discuss the outcomes and resolutions. A meeting is not obligatory and you can decline to do so if you wish.

Should you remain dissatisfied or if we have not been able to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you may contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ (or in future the Office of Legal Complaints) to consider the complaint.  You may also have the right to apply to the court for an assessment of a bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.

There is a time limit of 6 months from us notifying you of our decision or six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it) within which any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman can be made.

You may also have the right to contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regarding the service or conduct of any of our regulated individuals. You can contact the SRA at Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN , Tel : 0370 606 2555 or

The Legal Ombudsman deals with complaints by consumers and very small businesses. This means some clients may not have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, for example charities or clubs with an annual income of more than £1m, trustees of trusts with asset value of more than £1m and most businesses (unless they are defined as micro-enterprises). This does not prevent you from making a complaint directly to us about the service you have received or about the bill.